Hi Thomas,

I am thinking though that if I randomly place the objects in Dungeon Master,
you may not be able to get an object from one woman before you need it for
another.  I'm not positive, but it might make the game impossible to finish.

The one random thing in Dungeon Master is the descriptions of the women.  But
other than that, I sure do not have good creative writing skills to be able to
write better descriptions of the rooms, women and objects.  If I did, I would
probably have written text adventure games using one of the text adventure game
tool kits.

BFN

    Jim

Oh, no! Not another learning experience!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA