Hi Dark,
Well, the purpose in Montezuma's Revenge is to collect all the treasure
you can find and get before you either complete the game or die.
Oh, I am glad you got the 80's classic. I haven't played that version in
more years than I can remember. Was kind of a cool game though.
My version is more or less like Montezuma's Revenge from the 80's but
with some unique twists and other miner changes. The levels aren't
exactly layed out the same, but other than that hey it has the basic
game play and concepts.