Hi, I've noticed that many of the muds give you a so called heads up display (health, magic points, and movement, and possibly ammo counts) on the screen after every "turn is changed so to speak. Cyber assault is a perfect example of this. you can turn the prompt (as it is called in cyberassault) off by typing prompt %n and hitting enter.

Alter aeon does not have this prompt, as far as i kno, but many of the other muds do, including Anodyne (the one I was asking about a month or two ago) and , Aardwolf.MCL, and4valon.MCL. Wondering if there is a simple way of finding out how to turn this display off in the games. I'm sure the command is different in each game, but what commands would you suggest to include in a help querey in such games.

Thanks
Keith