Apologies, seems my Hollywood Edge linkie got stripped out.

Here it is again, in a different format.

http://www.hollywoodedge.com

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

On Aug 2, 2013, at 9:56 PM, Cara Quinn <caraqu...@caraquinn.com> wrote:

Hi John,

While not free, check out the iTunes store. they have several sound effect
collections available there.

The Hollywood Edge sounds are very good. I don't believe all of their
collections are available on iTunes but many are. YOu can also visit the
Hollywood Edge site directly as well.

HTH and have a great weekend!

Smiles,

Cara :)