Hi,

Actually, that already exists. Its just that not too many people know
about it or have joined. The list is
develop...@usagamesinteractive.com
and it is dedicated to all things game development. I think what I
should do, now that I own the Audyssey website and domain, I should
move the game developers list to the Audyssey server where it would be
more centralized to the community.

Cheers!