I am a member of a Braillenote users group, and they have been talking about
games. I'm wondering,
what games (such as text-based roleplay and HTML frame-based MUD clients
without Ajax)
can be played on the Braillenote? We know the modern Braillenotes have a Z-code
interpreter for
interactive fiction (oh, how nice an interactive fiction mailing list would
be). But we also found
Dark Grimoire, which is a text MMORPG. Almost a MUD, but with more links. So
I'm wondering
if there are any web-based games that work with the Braillenote. That means, no
EXE files, no
Java, no Flash, no Ajax; HTML or JavaScript-based Dark Grimoire-style
stuff. They claim Urban Dead is one.
Tyler Z