If you're not sure of anything, why even respond?

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling errors! ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com> To: "Tyler" <programmer...@comcast.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] games and the Braillenote

I am not sure about what can be played.
I have heard at least on keysoft you can play inform games, infocom dat z3 z5 z6 and z8 files. probably not the zblorb or blb or ulx files inform7 uses and not tads or other things. I am not sure if you can get out of keysoft to the os like you were able to do on the old keynote gold systems but if you can. I think windows ce is the system of choice for humanware unless its changed so you may be able to run inform games with frotz, and maybe winglulx.
not sure about tads or hugo but don't know.
I know the first keynote companion and braillenotes could do this but no longer sure.