Hi,

I understood what Cara implied, but you, Jacob, just confused the s**t
out of me. I get the basic, but when I try to set formulas, that's
where the problem lays. Which is funny, because I passed both college
algebra with an A, but I just can't understand how to apply it to
gaming. I'm sure it's something simple that I just can't see, but I
will keep on banging my head on the wall. LOL!

Hey, Cara, hope you keep on posting; hopefully I will comprehend your
way of thinking.

Sent from my jPhone 5