Hi Tomas, I like animals too and was actually thinking of including that but
was just too darned late for me at the time. lol! but agreed though, animals
are good! Love the cat class! ;) Meow, purr, hiss! lol!

Anyway, I'll need to give Jacob's note a reread now that it's daytime. (Thanks
Jacob!) I got what he was getting at. :)

anyway, thanks for the note and hope you and everyone's Friday / start of the
weekend is going awesome!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---