on that note jeremy.
I'd like a way to set your char when you die, I'd like a way to choose my resporn point when I die.
right now I tried to get to map2.
That was fine, I mostly got there, but died in the sewers.
I ended up on map 2.
However I really want to be back on map1, because I really don't want to stay on map2 all day long. I don't have the power to force myself back to map1 however, I never made it to map2, in fact it would be good if you never made it to somewhere you died back in the map you came from since I was still in the sewers. right now if at all possible I'd like to have my char crashmaster resporn back at map1 when I next load, until I can find a way to get to map2 without going down big time and get the courage to navigate the sewers, well.
You could just empty my char records and I can restart that char I guess.