Hello there

I know what you are saying. I posted a similar post be for, ON turn based strategy games. I like real time to, but I can't find anything like what I had be for I went blind. I've played civ 1 through 3 or 4 and Age of empire to. It has been 3 almost 4 years now. So if you have any luck finding anything new that is worth playing keep us informed thanks.

Bfn
James

From: "Mohsin Ali" <sma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 2:41 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A question related to RTS games

Thanx guys!

@ John:
Iam looking for games which come closer to soundRTS in stretegy vise
and to castaways in management vise.

and yes T.O.C. and T.B.(Tectical Battle) are one of my favourites but
still I feel that there's something missing....

about other games:

I  have checked the games John suggested, they are present at aprone's
website, right? but still they dont come close.

about Galaxy ranger:

I think that I might check it out and if it also does not appears as I
want, then I think that I may send another E-mail, asking for pointers
on devveloping one of my own.

sorry guys but bordem is getting upto me.

with best regards

Mohsin(Eagalon)

If you cant find a path ahead, and you dont want to return back then.
you need to make a path of your own.(unonimus)