Hi Mohsin,

When it comes to which language to use it is largely personal choice,
what you feel most comfortable with, and which language is best for
the task at hand.For many reasons I do not recommend VB 6 because it
is really really old and is not officially supported on Windows 7 and
Windows 8.  However, C++, Java, and the various .NET languages like C#
.NET and VB .NET are fine for what you want to do. Again, this comes
back to personal choice and what you really plan to do with this
project.

Cheers!