hI there

l o l I remember seeing Winblows in the stores years and years ago, but never got the opitoonity to use it, but it sounds pritty funny to me. infact I use the turm winblows anytime windows starts to tick me off l o l.

bfn
James

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 5:01 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Warning! virus on audiogames.net website

Hi Charles,

Something like that. The truth is I got all those nutty names from a
program for Windows 98 that was essentially a joke desktop theme. They
called it Microshaft Winblows,and when you installed the Winblows
desktop theme pack it changed all the icons to funny names like
Internet Exploder for Internet Explorer, Outlook Distress for Outlook
Express, changed the Windows splashscreen to Winblows 98, and funny
things like that. It also came with some gag games like a dart board
with Bill Gates face on it, and a couple of other games like that. It
was hilarious, and I guess over the years a lot of that stuff just
stuck with me.

Winblows?  Is that anything like Internet Exploder?  I like those nutty
variations.

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling
errors!