some have had success with a few mods and such, but apple sertainly have coined it. myself I plan to get an i phone but maybe the cheaper c class when it comes out later this year. you get what you pay for and apple you pay the best for the best, I started in windows but my phone well that could go somewhere at some point.

At 08:10 AM 9/14/2013, you wrote:

No. Quite apart from being a pain in general, the fragmentation of Android makes achieving accessibility, particularly of 3rd-party applications, at a level on par with iOS close to impossible. Android has made strides in the right direction, and for that I applaud them, but they are unlikely to match iOS in the foreseeable future. That has less to do with the work they've done, and more to do with inherent flaws in the OS, how it is handled, and the level of fragmentation of the operating system.