Correct punctuation and spelling forms an impression of you, whether it is correct or not. That's why it is important. So many blind people, on a regular basis, write iphone instead of iPhone. This is a glaring error that can easily be avoided by simply listening to your message before sending it. Can you hear the difference between iphone and iPhone? Frankly, iphone sounds stupid! And I'm sure that any representative of Apple would never write it that way out of pride. If being correct is so easy to do, why do people refuse to do it?

----- Original Message ----- From: <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] building in the storm 8 games.

I fail to see the relevance to games in your message. Unless it was to start a flame war all about spelling which so many blind people seen to have a hang up with. Not to mention the fact they seen to think that they have the right to point out any form of spelling or grammatical mistake. Which personally i think is in bad taste and arrogant.

Colour amd color is all i have to say to that.