Hello Charles,

I'm Using JAWS 14. As far as a spell checker I've tried to do a google search for one. I found some, but the problem I keep running into is they ether don't work with JAWS or they just flat out suck and only will correct a 8th of what is wrong with my spelling. So it just takes up more space then it's worth. I'm using my old computer till November. When I will have the money to get a new hard drive for my new one. The computer I'm using now only has about 5gb free space, it only has a 60gb hard drive in it. Till then I'll just have to do it the old way and just keep playing around with the word till it sounds close enough to the proper spelling.

bfn
James

From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 12:44 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] building in the storm 8 games.

Curious:  What screen reader do you use?

As for the spelling of iPhone, it is such a small error to correct, yet it is one that sighted people and blind people alike will notice, now that you know about it, you can correct it with no problem.

And if you don't have a spell checker, there are free ones available from the Internet. You can find them through a search engine. HTH.

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Bartlett" <jab8...@gmail.com>