Treasure Hunt is a Halloween game? From what I remember, it wasn't, unless I'm thinking of a different game.

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 12:08 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] More Halloween type games.

Hello.

I am surprise that no one mention the following games when it came to Halloween games. 1. Night of Parasite, 2. Treasure Hunt, 3. Chillingham, 4. Papasangre, 5. The Nightjarr. I can't think of anymore titles but I know that there is still more games that could be thought as Halloween type games.

Such genres as Thriller, Chiller, Suspense, Supernatural, Horror, Psychological, and Occult. If anyone can think of text games, audio games, and video games that have anything to do with those type of genres would be awsome!

Thanks for the help in advance!