The demo of this was fun, so I downloaded it, and have the same
problem getting the key code...So, can you tell me where and how to
find it...Please remember that I'm siverely technologically challenged
if you can send the instructions...The full version looks killer, so
hopefully it's not too complicated...Thanks for any info anyone can
give me