OK, thanks!
i'm curious to have it al ook.
Angela from italy

Il 20/10/2013 11:37, dark ha scritto:
Hi Angela.

The site is at http://flightrising.com/index.php though you won't be
able to sign up until wednesday, so we can't check access until then.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Angela Delicata"
<angeladelic...@email.it>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Flight Rising?

May I have the url to the site so I can give it a try?
Thanks.
Angela from Italy

Il 20/10/2013 01:40, Christina ha scritto:
Hi.  This is a browser-based game where you breed dragons.  It looks
somewhat accessible, as far as I can tell without being permitted to
sign
up.  Do any of you play this?  If so, how accessible is it with a screen
reader?
Thanks.
Christina

list,

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e
SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Prenota i migliori pacchetti vacanza a prezzi imbattibili!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13134&d=20-10

list,

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
PEPPA PIG: Acquista Peluche, Gadget e Abbigliamento Originale su
mistercupido.com
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12897&d=20-10