Hi Shaun,

As usual you are going to absurd extremes. Since we don't really know
who is to blame for the attacking of the Swamp servers etc why should
Aprone wipe out his servers, his source code, etc and punish the
entire community for the actions of a few jerks. Even if it is a few
disreputable blind people behind the attacks that's no reason for
Aprone to punish everybody for their actions. That is, as I have said,
just absurd.

As for hacking being human nature I don't believe that for a moment.
For one thing legitimate hackers resent being tarred with the same
brush as criminals, and the correct term is cracker not hacker. At any
rate crackers are generally disreputable people who get a kick out of
breaking someone's stuff for the enjoyment of it, and are for the most
part social deviants. There is no reason we should just sit back and
accept it or brush it off as "human nature." If possible we should
hunt them down and punish them like the criminals they are by seeing
them do some jail time.