I think that a podcast has it's place, maybe as an addition to the magazine, but not as a replacement. I would rather read a magazine than listen to someone else do the reading. This is why I prefer braille over all other formats. A podcast could include a discussion of games, game audio walk throughs, and other such stuff that a written format cannot include, but it cannot include links to game developer sites for easily locating a game of interest. And, as I have said before, and this is a personal opinion, magazines should be read, not heard.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Esteban Argel" <earge...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 9:19 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Audyssey

Dear all,
I am writing this to express my opinion about how Audyssey should
change.  It is quite true that people would not want constant emails.
If people were to recieve constant emails (wich is the case as of
late), it will eventually become cluttered.  I think a podcast would
be much more suitable for Audyssey.  Experienced gamers could review
audiogames and the people would be interested about it.  This is
because a podcast captures the sounds of an audiogame and may
encourage people to play the game.  It would be so much better than a
written article.

This is my opinion and I am sure that many people disagree with me.
But whoever wrote that a podcast would be suitable for Audyssey
obviously knows what people like.

Thank you for reading,
Steven