Hi Darren

Valid points indeed. However the files for sendspace could always be uploaded again if someone were willing or several people if they have an account. Or if someone has a pro it's pretty much permanent. As for dropbox yes the same would apply we'd need a longer term host. A third option could be maybe a link on the webpage if there is a spacific game review wanted to send an email request then someone could upload file x and notify the person via email that it's now available.