From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ten Pin Alley 2004 demonstration

Eleni,
Here is info about music from the instructions back in 2004:
The group Lioncourt and their lead singer Eric Troup perform most of the
songs you'll hear on the overhead speakers as you bowl.  To purchase their
CD's, visit http://www.Lioncourt.com Songs used in this game include "Cross
the Line", "Where Did All My Talent Go", "Red Lips and Wine" and "Love of My
Life".

Unfortunatly that link goes to a prototype blog that is not being used.

You could try contacting Eric Troup  at,  blindg...@lioncourt.com