When the memory starts to defend itself and turns the ducks against
you, that's a bit more like it. They's some seriously cross ducks up
on dat stand, for real.

At this point, I'm so busy getting my knickers in a knot attempting to
get the hang of consistent movement using giro that the ducks are the
least of my worries lol.

The sound design in this is beyond good. I haven't recognised the
sources of much yet either, which is always a pleasant surprise from a
geeky standpoint.

So yeah, to sum up, one fanboy checking in.

Scott