Many of us are having trouble walking in the game. The developers are
working on a fix for this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2013 5:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] papa sangre has returned

hey Scott,

thanks, yes, just thought the wording was a bit well, you know. lol!

I checked Papa II out last night but stopped at the second level as I was
trying to fall asleep.

Have you had any trouble walking? This game seems way more difficult in that
regard. I could easily move both in Papa I and The NightJar, but while
rotating is way easier in this one, it seems moving at least on this end is
way more fiddly.

Anyway, love the sound design as well! It's great, to be sure!

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: