Dear Thomas Ward,
I strongly suggest that you think over the idea of a football game. From my
knowledge, there is only know audio football on the internet, but I think that
you making a football game would be nice. It sounds like a great idea to me,
considering the fact that I am a fan of football and understand the basic rules
and gameplaally of the game. Of course, if you did make a football game, I
hardly think that it will top Jim Kentchen's football, but this is my opinion.
Again, I am merely suggesting that you look over that idea.
Thanks,
Steven

"Witness for the deffense, Albus Percival Wulfrick Brian Dumbledore."
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

steven