Hi Steven,

I am a fan of football myself which is why I was considering writing
one. However,as I stated in my prior post on this subject I am so busy
with other things right now I don't know if I really have the time to
do it in the foreseeable future.  Even if I did do it some of my other
projects such as Tomb Hunter and Raceway would get put on the back
burner and I think people who are waiting on those titles would be
ready to hang me by my toes for not finishing those games first. :D

At any rate let me just say I'll certainly consider it for a future
project. One reason I would consider writing it is there aren't many
games I can play on Linux, my preferred OS, and by writing my own
football game I could make versions available for Windows, Mac, and
Linux simply by writing it in a cross-platform language such as
Python. So its not out of the question. It is  merely something I'll
have to put off until I have the time to do it though.

Cheers!