hmmm never thought of dark having a grue.
But if you do look at the audiogames news section he does mention he has slaves, elf slaves, and cyber security guards and a few other monsters in his dongeon.
So a grue for a fella such as that probably is no brainer.
Instead of a dog he has a grue.
Hmmm have a beware of the grue sign on your fence.
um.