Lol sean no, I've not heard of pork at all, it sounds amusing indeed!

I think the best grue parody I saw in an if game was the game augmented forth. If you wandered around in the dark (which you had to actually do a little at the start of the game), you were told "It's pitch dark, but don't worry, you are in no danger of being tripped over by a trubblesome marsupial!"

If you spent too long in the dark (about 10 turns or so), you got a message along the lines of "suddenly you find yourself falling over and cracking your head on the floor while behind you a little insectivore laughs a synister laugh, ---- never trust a marsupial!" :D.

Beware the Grue!