To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 2:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hack and Other Simple Games

Hi Tom,
I like the idea, spetialy this about the warriors! Personally, I am not quite a science fiction fan, but a gladiator or a warrior type game would be nice. And if it is simple and yet envolves some strategy and has good reply value (and preferably good sound effects), I am deffinitly going to play it.
Best,
         Milos Przic
twitter: MilosPrzic