well I liked it for the soundtrack mainly.

At 10:36 PM 11/26/2013, you wrote:
Hi  Sean.

One must fall 2097 I played actually more recently through a custom made dosbox install. it's an awsomely good beatemup, but is pretty much clser to something like streetfighter, albeit it has a lot of unique features like the fact each robot has their own moves, but it's winning tournaments that give you stat upgrades, or the fact that computer Ai was quite advanced and different pilot opponents would fight with different stratogies against you.

there were no quests, but the tournament aspect and some of the battles could get detailed. however I don't think tom was thinking a full on complex action fighting game like One must fall, but something more simple and turn based.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hack and Other Simple Games

Yes there is tom.
Back in 1993 I played with a friend one must fall an old dos game that was improved later it had good battle music and was a robot war it was really cool. You could choose your units, or unit, equip it and train it then fight your way to victory. You can get cash for winning and other things and buy things, go on quests and other things.
I am sertainly interested.