Using a Perkins brailler, that's how I always brailled cards.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some practical questions reguarding the Monopoly game

Hi Dark,

That is one thing I do appreciate about the commercial braille cards.
They have braille in the top left-hand corner and in the bottom
right-hand corner so it does not matter if it is upside down as you
can still read the card. As you said it is not complicated to
replicate that feature, but I have always been too lazy to do it
myself.

Cheers!