From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 11 December 2013 13:59
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Civilization games on PC or iPhone

To be honest Darren I never got Aurora to even a vaguely playable state
where I could determine what was or was not accesible in the game, just
because the game, the interface, the setup even the documentation were so
mind bogglingly complex it was near impossible to tell where to start,
especially since the documentation and interface were clearly  written for
someone who could  see the screen.

It's likely that Zackery Cline is in the best position to talk about Aurora
since he has spent most time with the game and I know has discussed at least
some access issues with the developer, ---- though  where things are now I
don't know.

This is one problem of making! a game accessible as opposed to creating one
accessible out of the box, especially when dealing with something as usually
complex in it's interface as a civilization or colonization style game, ----
one reason why i've never had any success with waring factions.

Again though, core exiles rocks for this, and I suspect people will also
enjoy Astro galaxy when the access changes are finished, since there the
interface is nicely straight forward.

beware the Grue!

dArk.