From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 11 December 2013 14:26
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] space games was RE: Civilization games on PC or
iPhone

Hi Darren.

Well yes, it's a shame we've not heard from Zack for a while, i hope he's
okay. I agree on Aurora, even learning the interface and game sufficiently
to determine what access changes need to be made is quite some task, and I
confess it's not one I've had time for myself for precisely the same reason
you mention.

AStro Galaxy is far more straight forward which is why I was able to examine

the game. The developers haven't given any time indications but since it's
been around a month I just gave them a gentle poke to see what they're
doing, (it's only some image labelling after all and it's of a type they've
already employed in Space oddyssey).

Beware the Grue!

DArk.