That’s odd. I fall asleep easily with audio books. I guess it depends on the
person’s information retention style, etc. I have a bit of hearing loss, too,
and find audiobooks a bit challenging at times. But really, I just prefer
braille. My two small bits of currency. :)

Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.