To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the cost ofdocumentation-Re:Somepracticalquestionsreguarding the Monopoly game

Using brailled playing cards rather than an electronic means to access the symbols is just one less thing you have to hold in your hands. I can hold the cards in my hand, face down, and read with fingers that I am already equipped with. No need to stick labels onto the cards when I can braille them and access those labels with nothing other than what I was born with.

The technology is available, but can you imagine using a flat bed scanner and OpenBook to find out what each card is? Fingers are faster, less cumbersome, and more reliable. Independence is not having to rely on technology unless you have to.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>