How do you describe genetically hating, scientifically? What genes would be altered, what hormones and or neurotransmitters would be changed? My definition of monster is to show that not all creatures in reality need to possess evil. In games and in non-real places, maybe, but that also should be reasons why we should not pity those who looks like freaks.