You said:
Leeum if I were you I would find out who this kid's parents were and have a
lawyer send a nasty cease and decist letter to them and their son leeting
them know that legal action will follow if he doesn't stop portraying his
game as his own intelectual property and does not remove it from the web.
End quote

Before you do that, (witch might be a little extreme) find out if it is a
sure rip-off. Get him to give his source code to a 3rd party, to definitely
see if it is a copy. I am not defending him; I am just saying get hard
evidence before doing anything drastic.

Also, people might want to take this off list before the moderators step
in..... Or, if they say it's OK....

Sean