From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Yvonne Alaniz
Sent: 14 January 2007 20:38
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] super leeum and dragon warriors

Here's my two cents worth on this issue.  You are all being drug into this
because this kid wants attention.  If he can't get positive he'll take the
negative.  I am sure most of you have been to this web site and downloaded
this fraudulent game.  That just gives him the attention he wants.
Leeum if I were you I would find out who this kid's parents were and have a
lawyer send a nasty cease and decist letter to them and their son leeting
them know that legal action will follow if he doesn't stop portraying his
game as his own intelectual property and does not remove it from the web.
These are just my thoughts.  Maybe his parents have no idea what their kid
is doing in which case they should be informed because they will be
responsible if he is a minor.

Yvonne
Stressed out?  Need to relax?  Call Yvonne and schedule your massage today!

(361) 249-8739
[EMAIL PROTECTED]