Thats another thing I have not got used to.
wireless hardware means batteries.
Batteries mean I may turn on and find things do not work meaning I have to change them and I have always had issues changing power cells. i have only just got used to the semi touch keyboard membrane in my win7/8 hybrid laptop, I am still a fan of wired devices but I have never needed to move round much. One thing I must say is that I am trying to think of a good joystick to get for 3d verlosity, I can't keep one on my desk, so its going to have to be a game pad. I was thinking of using an xbox 360 or xbox 1 controler but to be honest, Unless I find a way to fit a joystick on my desk I am just not sure.

At 12:08 p.m. 27/12/2013, you wrote:
yeh had to buy a wireless mouse

On 12/26/13, Dallas O'Brien <dallas.r.obr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi. yes. but keep in mind, that if you have one of those clickpads,
> like i do, where there are no buttons, it just clicks down to click
> the mouse, ... it won't work so well. because you can't walk and shoot
> at the same time.
> dallas
>

> On 27/12/2013, loriduncan <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, yes you can play Swamp with a trackpad, what you do is use your right
>> mouse button to walk forward, and your left mouse button to  fire your
>> weapon.  When doing very small turns, you run your finger gentley accross
>> the pad from left to right to turn right, and right to left to turn left.
>> If you try it out in the safe zone you should hear the sounds moving
>> around
>> through your headphones.  From Lori.

>>> 2
>>> seconds.  So my question to you and aprone is, how am I meant to survive
>>> if
>>> I keep on dying and don't have enough rep to get better weapons or even
>>> ammo
>>> for my glock?  I'm on map 2 right now, and can't even make it back to
>>> map
>>> 1
>>> alive.
>>>
>>> It's such a shame this has happened, especially as I was looking forward
>>> playing the game non-stop over the holidays.  What do other people think
>>> the changes?  Oh and while I remember, if anyone has any tips on
>>> surviving
>>> with only an ax, and avoiding bloody clothes, could they please let me
>>> know.
>>>  Many thanks from Lori.
>>> ---
>>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.