Hopefully someone will consider making a game like that. I personally am tired
of the usual stuff we get, and would like to see some out-of-the-box thinking.
For example, I really want to see a call of duty type of game. Or something
like Rise son of Rome.  I'm not saying that it's easy of course, as I know
nothing of development. I just would like to see us catch up with the
mainstream in terms of game titles.  And game types. Another example I think
would be a game similar to something called world of tanks. I saw a commercial
for that's this weekend, and really wish I could play.

Mike