To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 02:26 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Problem running Entombed on Windows 7

Hi all,
I don't know if there was a topic regarding this before, but then I didn't still have the Win 7 and if there was a topic I probably skipped it. I can't run the Entombed game on my new computer with Windows 7 32-bit. When I try to run it, I get a long error that I sent to an email address which I found on the Entombed site a few days ago, but I didn't get the response. I also downloaded the zip file containing all needed files separately but it didn't help either. I won't coppy the error here as it is pritty long and dont want to clutter up the allowed memory if it is not necessary. However if you want me to send the error please tell me and I will.
Did anyone have this problem, and if yes, how did you deal with it?
Thanks to all in advance, and best regards!
         Milos Przic
Twitter: MilosPrzic
Skype: Milosh-hs