To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem running Entombed on Windows 7

Hi Milos:

Hmm....It looks to me like this runtime error was do to a program
error when saving or loading something to your hard drive. What
exactly were you doing when this error popped up?

The reason I ask as this looks like an error that Jason will have to
fix as it looks like it is programming related rather than a
dependency issue as I had first thought. At best I can see it is
unable to serialize something, possibly the high scores, and I've seen
similar issues like that in Entombed before. The program is to say the
least quite buggy, and they need to be fixed sooner or later.

Cheers!