ah ok then. so I'll just have to wait a bit. but I can tell you that american printing house for the blind nearby explorer app is great! and thomas here's a tip want a good cheap android device with gps and all the goodies? wait till next december then go on ebay and get a nexus7 2013 tablet or a nexus5 unlocked phone. on ebay you can find them or you should be able to find one for $120 or so. I love android because of its price. the only iphone type device I can afford is an ipod touch. iphone? not for me. data plans and stuff too expensive and unlocked iphones at $600 and up no thanks too too much for me to spend. besides I like that I can use google tts, acapela and ivona and others on android. who knows maybe someone will also put together eloquence for android that would be cool.

Josh

using windows7 laptop