Exactly. His message would be like you or I stating that Candy Land doesn't have much replay value. For us, it doesn't. But it is, or at least was, a very popular game for the age group it was designed for.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New release from 7-128 Software

Hi Shaun:

Well, the game is only $7 USD which is pretty fair for what the game does.

That said, the game is designed primarily for children, is a part of
their Pizza Games series, and was not intended to be for adults. So I
doubt 7-128 would expect someone like you to be interested in the game
for yourself.

How much is this, or is it free.
It sounds like replay value would be quite low and if you are not a
kid you wouldn't play it much.
I'd must admit would be a good puzzler once or twice but not much after
that.
I think better ideas for this sort of thing would include what would
you need in a natural desaster earthquake, cyclone volcanoe, etc,
have it happen and run round getting things and surviving.
or zombie apocolipse or nuclear war or something like that.
The beach could be one of its levels I guess maybe a training one.
you could have find things to fix the car, the computer, build a house,
etc.
the concept really is interesting.