Hi Charles:

As a matter of fact Candy Land still is a popular children's game, but
obviously is mainly for children ages 4 to 8. Someone older like you
or I can play it of course, but compared to other board games it is
quite simple. So it might not have a lot of replay value for an older
adult, but as with the 7-128 Pizza Games the age of the target group
needs to be considered. Calling a children's game too childish or not
having enough replay value fails to consider the fact it wasn't made
for an adult to begin with.

Cheers!
.