wow this is good.

At 10:04 PM 2/7/2014, you wrote:
Well, all those who have seen my posts about this game know just how
awesome I think it is, especially compared to everything we currently
have to play in the audiogames market. This Saturday, February 8th...
the fully voiced version of this game will be released. Here I've
given a link to a recording I just finished making of the game in
action... from the first sub-boss to the end of the first main boss
fight. I don't want to ramble on, partly because I'm not altogether
awake right now... but partly because the rave about this game has
been given before. lol. The acting is in Japanese, of course, and if
anyone wants to know what the characters are saying... I'd be happy to
translate as best I can given how much of the language I know, which
isn't too much on the grand scale of things. Anyhow... enjoy, and get
those questions coming! I intend to do a walkthrough after the voiced
version comes out... and yes, this time I do intend to finish it.
Because this is not just the original game with some voices thrown
in... the game's gone through a pretty big overhaul from the demo I've
played so far. All comments welcome!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3394499/shadow%20line%20full%20voice%20demo%20version%20gameplay.mp3