Well since nokia stopped making devices I am not sure that it is a good idea to look for a now obselete product.
I am on my 3rd cheap, crappy and probably overloading chinese import battery.
Those never last as long but the device does what I want.
however though it lasts for 3-4 days one call or 2 and the phone is basically a pancake. For what I use it for, the occational 5 minutes call, and a few sms messages its ok, but I wouldn't concidder it as a suitable gaming device anymore though I may have at one stage. In fact now nokia no longer uses symbian its on the really crappy device pile of crappy devices.
For the low usage I use on it and I say again low, its fine for what it is.
I really don't need anything over crap level for a phone but if I ever did need something I'd actually get a real phone.
But I doubt I will actually get there for a while.
Though crap the phone does what it does extremely well and has almost never fallen over though when it does its dead till I pull the power pack. To be honest and this is only my opinion not to be rood, but gamers should really focus on the stuff we have.
I phone, android and the like.
Pc, windows, to.
If you are adventurous then linux and mac are the platforms that seem to have not many games, emulators, not just dosbox but actual emulators in general. I think there should be also a focus on mainstream games or at least making games that both blind and sighted can play.