Hi Nicol,

Well, in all honesty I would find that rather unlikely. While a BopIt
game for Symbian phones doesn't sound like much its still inconvenient
for the majority of accessible game developers for one of two reasons.

First, the number  of people who have Symbian phones these days are
very small. If a game developer were to develop a game he or she would
have difficulty finding one for testing/development as most carriers
like AT&T and so on are now using Android or iPhone. So obtaining the
hardware would be difficult, and even if they did the number of end
users would not make it worth the effort.

Second, it would take a lot of time and research with very little
value to the developer. Meaning it would take time and effort studying
which language would be best for the platform, various APIs, and after
he or she got done there would be no market for the games. He or she
would have just thrown his or her time away on an out dated technology
with no future in it.

Cheers!