Hi Bryan,

Its not a monster though. I don't know how much you have read science
fiction etc, but as someone who has been reading science fiction since
I could read the way you and others are treating the temporal
disturbance as a living creature, a monster, rather than a thing
drives me slightly up the wall for some reason. I certainly don't want
to come off as uppity or arrogant here, but when people begin talking
about a temporal disturbance like it was a monster rather than a
time-space disturbance it makes them sound completely ignorant of
basic science fiction which they probably are.

More to the point since the temporal disturbance is not a monster it
can't be killed and I just feel people should use the correct verb
which would be to destroy. To give you an example in Shades of Doom
there is lots of equipment around in the rooms you can blow up, shoot,
destroy. When you destroy a piece of equipment you would say you
"destroyed it" not "killed it." Same principle applies to the temporal
disturbance. Although, the way people use slang these days I'll admit
that people often talk about killing computers and other things that
aren't alive as well so the verb is probably acceptable to most people
who aren't as literal as I am.

Anyway, rant over. Sorry for the rant but it just was something I
wanted to get off my chest.

Cheers!